Euro Group UK Conditions of Sale
1. Quotation: – This quotation will remain open for a period of three months from the date of our quotation. Thereafter, our offer is subject to confirmation and we reserve the right to amend or withdraw our quotation.
2. Quantities: – We reserve the right to review our rates in the event of quantities varying from those on which our quotation has been based.
3. Payment Terms: – New customers will be on a Pro-Forma basis initially. Normal terms are 50% with order and balance upon completion of works, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
4. Exchange Rates: – Where goods purchased involve importation, the actual amount payable will be subject to adjustment in accordance with any currency exchange rate variances between date of quotation and date of payment. Rates can only be fixed upon receipt of payment.
5. Interest: – We reserve the right to charge interest at 10% per month on overdue accounts.
6. Title: – All goods and materials supplied by us shall remain our property (notwithstanding that such goods and materials may have been delivered to the site and/or have been incorporated in the works) until we have received payment in full for all sums due by you to us. Until the transfer of title, we shall be entitled to recover our goods or materials at any time and you are hereby deemed to have given us any such approval, as may be required, to enter any site in order to recover the same.
7. Variations: – Any variations to orders must be made in writing. Additional costs may be applied depending on the variations and the current progress of the order at that time.
8. Cancellation: – Any cancellation of orders must be made in writing. Charges will be applied for any work undertaken, or any special materials produced for that order and for any other costs or expenses incurred up to the date of cancellation, including surveys and samples. Cancellation for confirmed bookings for installers or other site workers must be made at least 72 hours in advance, otherwise full day rates or night rates will be charged.
9. Delivery and Inspection: – All goods should be inspected on receipt of order. Any claims should be made in writing within 24 hours. It should be noted that any minor variations in wood finish colours have to be deemed as acceptable.
10. Acceptance: – Acceptance of this quotation implies acceptance of our Conditions of Sale and Conditions of Installation, which shall remain binding unless otherwise agreed to by us in writing.
11. Contract: – The contract between us shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.